Taxonomies Filter Widget
Taxonomies Filter Widget is a robust but powerful WordPress plugin that creates a widget which acts as a filter for your categories, tags, taxonomies and numerical custom fields.
Taxonomies Filter Widget is a robust but powerful WordPress plugin that creates a widget which acts as a filter for your categories, tags, taxonomies and numerical custom fields. Visitors will then be able to do faceted searches on your site to filter posts and pages by taxonomies and numerical custom fields, using drop-downs, checkboxes, radio buttons, multiselect and range sliders. While built especially for sites with a variety of categories, custom taxonomies and custom posts (eg: shops, directories, tutorials, job boards or listings), this plugin will also do a great job at filtering the WordPress posts and pages by categories, tags and even post format.
YOU CAN FILTER:
- Regular posts, Pages and Custom Posts
BY THE FOLLOWING:
- Categories, Tags, Taxonomies , Numerical Custom Fields
USING ANY OF THESE:
- Dropdowns, checkboxes, radio buttons, select multiple, text inputs, range sliders
Important! Please remember to create a page for search results, add the [tfw_results] shortcode to it and select it as the “Page for your results” from the widget configuration panel.
- Create your own faceted search in seconds !
- Query multiple taxonomies and custom fields at once. And fast!
- (new) Range sliders for numerical custom fields (price, weight, height, age etc.) that work simultaneously with other filtering elements!
- Drill down, hierarchical navigation (eg: countries,states,cities,counties,towns)
- Simple, drag and drop filter ordering in admin interface.
- Blends in nicely with your theme by default.
- Specify for each category or taxonomy, the display mode: dropdown, select multiple, checbox or radio buttons.
- Possibility to also add a search input to your filter.
- Unlimited instances of the widget, each with its own settings.
- Works with any kind of page, post type, category or custom taxonomy.
- You can hide the empty terms and choose either to hide or display counters for each one.
- Dynamically updates term counts based on the current search.
- Supports both WooCommerce and e-Commerce.
- Now with an auto-submit option and custom field range slider!
- It works with WordPress 3.6 “Oscar”!
- It takes less than 30 seconds from install to a full search filter for your WordPress site!
What are the customers saying?
I have already thanked you privately but I just wanted to do it in a public forum because your support is so incredible, and your plugin is terrific. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! – creatorofstuff
If you have a serious commerce site with lots of products YOU NEED this plugin. Anytime you have a large product catalog, the most challenging issue is offering customers a multitude of ways to slice and dice it so that they can get to what they want. Taxonomies Filters does that! And the search feature is super-powerful in that it offers a way to search within the context of the filter. So let’s say you sell shoes … and now the customer has drilled down to Sportswear and Sneakers. Now within Sneakers they are looking for Laced or Velcro types. They can just enter “Laced” or “Velcro” in the Taxonomies Filter search field and get the results within the context of the current view (Sportswear and Sneakers)
–that is Super-Powerful and cannot be done with the header search field. – J. Tar
Everything is perfect!!! Thanks for your 5* support! – axolotl11
Fantastic plugin, and awesome support! – udapud
Thank you very much for your great support. 5 stars! – roie1